You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Giants and the City Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mark Benton

Senior Staff Manager

Saturday, April 13th 2013, 2:24am

How is America treating you like shit?
----------------------------------------------------------
Name: Mark Benton
Height: 5ft 11.5in
Build: 200lb, muscular
Look: Green eyes, dark wavy hair, light tan
Dress: Black leather jacket, v-neck tee or dress shirt, jeans, leather shoes

Monday, April 15th 2013, 11:04am

@Franz34
That's a good news. Take note: I like funny things, not scaring things!

@Mysterious Man
If you don't like Chavo, what do you think about, uhm, Conny? Better? Worse?

@Darien & Mark
Are you saying that we Drenics are dangerous? :) We just, how can I say, revitalize your life! Don't you agree? :P

@NinjaKiwiJ
I don't think I would ask you anything like this, why should I ask you to rub and smell my feet??
Actually you've been on the ground for enough time, don't you want to reach a... higher place?

@Nico
We are all curious... Do you want to tell us what America did to you?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Tristen Desrosiers

Community Manager

Monday, April 15th 2013, 12:20pm

@Janine&Nico
It made him see the worst thing imaginable... Me... In a... Walmart uniform! xD
Just kidding but why did America (or americans) treat you like shit?
Name: Tristen Desrosiers
Race:Caucasian
Looks: See avatar
Hobbies: Photography
Job: Film Editor
Height: 6ft

Monday, April 15th 2013, 1:14pm

@Janine Sure Janine that would be fantastic!! :D Could you pick me up and put me on your shoulder!?! I
Could be like your little tiny Parrot and we could talk for hours and hours and I could tell you all the things I admire about you like how beautiful you are and how I wish I could be as good of an athlete as you!! :love:

Monday, April 15th 2013, 2:30pm

Ok funny things, then this is Marky your piggy, this a wild pig or how it is called and this guy is fatter then a pig. And now a crazy thing: a woman which is already 330 kg heavy wants to get 670 kg heavier, and it is crazy because she won't reach the mark 1 t cause if she gets to fat she gets a heart attack, it's like suicide. :wacko:
Oh, yes and a woman fall 200 meters down more or less and her parachute didn't react she landed in a bush and her legs were 28 times broken, but she survived it and now she is able to go again.

Monday, April 15th 2013, 3:08pm

I already said you can call me whatever you want... But no Conny is another name I don't care to be called... So Ms.Shaw what do you think of humans? You stated you believe that were people but I want more details. The little you know of the American culture or any other things you might have learned about humanity elsewhere what are your opinions on those things?
Height: 190cm (6,3ft)
Appearance: Gas mask with red eye sockets, dark Boots and Gloves, Dark trench coat.
Personality: Calm, Logical, Honest, Emotionless, Judgmental.
Strengths: Genius level intellect in certain fields, Patient, Photographic memory, Works well by himself.
Weakness: Completely Ignorant in certain fields, Poor writer, Little to no fighting talent.
Habits: Tends to analyze everyone he meets, Tends to disappear and reappear without warning, often fiddles around with his mask.

Monday, April 15th 2013, 9:57pm

@Tristen+Mark+Janine: I have no idea why and its not so bad anymore. Well what has it done to me, my fishing pole got broken, my phone went through the washing machine, I think I might have broke my leg, I"m pretty sure my girl friend broke up with me, my glasses are smashed again, I tripped and fell in a lake, and my email account got hacked. That is just the things off the top of my head.
Full name: Nicoli Gillian
hieght: 5'5
clothing: (spring clothes) glasses, a red bandana tied around his head in a Rambo fashion, short sleeve black and red shirt, jeans, white socks, and red and black zig techs.
personality: friendly, funny, happy, a wild child, and a party animal.
hair: dark brown and messy
skin: tan
appearance: small (in hieght and wieght) always has a bit of a smirk.
Email: ngrosek@hotmail.com

Tristen Desrosiers

Community Manager

Monday, April 15th 2013, 10:14pm

I think that's actually the magical land called Karma bro...

Mark Benton

Senior Staff Manager

Monday, April 15th 2013, 10:41pm

@Nico You think that's bad? I nearly got crushed by a 3000 foot tall girl who called me a pathetic bug, and then changed her mind and took me to the hospital just in time for me to die and be brought back to life.
----------------------------------------------------------
Name: Mark Benton
Height: 5ft 11.5in
Build: 200lb, muscular
Look: Green eyes, dark wavy hair, light tan
Dress: Black leather jacket, v-neck tee or dress shirt, jeans, leather shoes

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 12:06am

@Mark: I can top that. During the Halloween RP in the haunted house we were attacked by Dreneic sized termites (about as big as the average car). And ants (as big as the average wolf). We had to fight our way out. Although you have me beat as far as pain endurance, that round goes to you.

@Janine: you can say that again. You never feel more alive than when you're close to death. :thumbsup: . But seriously, it's been a blast having you girls around.
Height: 5'7, more tone less muscular
Appearance: Caucasian, dark brown eyes, jet black hair.
Clothing: sneakers, jeans, t-shirt, black leather duster, and his signature hat.
Personality: easy going, friendly. Always calm, cool, and collected
Strengths: guitarist, knife fighter, works well under pressure.
Weaknesses: large crowds, martial arts, his family.

Tristen Desrosiers

Community Manager

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 12:35am

I got shot... Twice... -.-

@Darien, congrats on being a employee, just noticed :P

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 10:52am

why do I bother. COMMENT IGNORED

Rald

Trainee

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 4:03pm

I love watching your loo--ong legs..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Feels like I want to touch them. :D :D :D . Haha.......I feel stupid.

Friday, April 19th 2013, 5:33pm

@NinjaKiwiJ
Huh you talk that much? Mmmmmh are you sure you won't became boring if I place you on my shoulder?? :P:P:P *JOKING*

@Franz34
But Marky is cuter than that!!! My piggy isn't so hairy, and has no tusks!! He is a cute little piggy :love:
The other stories you have told are really strange! Strange but true?

@Mysterious Man
I understand you want to know more, but I'm not a sociologist nor a professor. I'm just a curious girl, I love to meet new people and here on Earth I met a lot!
I'm more interested to find a name you like. Pavel, maybe?

@Nico&Mark&Darien&Tristen&All the others who thinks that is dangerous to stay near enormous gigantic girls from another planet
Does it worth the price? :)

@Rald
Let me guess... You would like to use them as sliders? :P
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, April 19th 2013, 6:20pm

Would you say your a mischeivous person

Tristen Desrosiers

Community Manager

Friday, April 19th 2013, 6:46pm

Well I saved a friends life while doing it so I guess it's worth the price :)

Friday, April 19th 2013, 7:03pm

1. You call him piggy. 2. I never said he look like. 3. Why do you understand it in that way? 4. I don't know ,if I have to be afraid of you ,when you are angry. 5. I'm searching for the topics where I found these strange stories. 6. It would be interesting if you play a game with Marky with a drenic sized ball. ;) I think he would need to survive that a suit like one of the bodyguards of the president has, I mean when some tons hit him so that he isn't crushed and I think you don't want to have a crushed boyfriend, or you both play with a water gun, Marky with a earth-sized one and you with a drenic-sized one. Who wins? :P If I'm right is one drenic liter 125 milion earth liter. 7. You won't find me but I find you :evil: 8. I don't think it is dangerous for me to stay in the near of you when you don't know it, I mean death is something what happens to everyone the only question is when or I just stay in a building which you can't smash. 8o 9.Found a crazier thing then a fall of 200 m, I found one of 10 km.>>KLICK ME!!!<<

And that happens when a real bomb explodes.

Friday, April 19th 2013, 8:16pm

Well... That's your choice... Drenics are obliviously not to smart of a species sending school girls to an alien planet as if it were a field trip not only school girls but simple minded school girls who don't even appear to recognize where they are or what they're doing... Perhaps that was unfair of me after all I only have talked with you and Ms.Andrews so at least you two fit the simple minded category but I have a feeling that the others will soon find themselves placed there as well.

Here's an example of your simple mind at work I have stated twice that you may call me whatever you like and although I don't care for the names that you picked I didn't say you couldn't call me them, but instead of doing that you keep coming up with more names like it's some kind of stupid game. I will say it once more you may call me whatever you like... But no I don't like that name either.

I noticed you asked if it was worth the danger to approach you... That depends... But the way you mean is obviously just to greet and in that case no it's not worth the danger to see a dangerous simple minded alien creature.
Height: 190cm (6,3ft)
Appearance: Gas mask with red eye sockets, dark Boots and Gloves, Dark trench coat.
Personality: Calm, Logical, Honest, Emotionless, Judgmental.
Strengths: Genius level intellect in certain fields, Patient, Photographic memory, Works well by himself.
Weakness: Completely Ignorant in certain fields, Poor writer, Little to no fighting talent.
Habits: Tends to analyze everyone he meets, Tends to disappear and reappear without warning, often fiddles around with his mask.

Friday, April 19th 2013, 8:19pm

Worth the price? Hell yea. You girls are way too much fun to be anything but worth the price. This has defiantly been the best adventure I've ever been on, I imagine the same goes for you?
Height: 5'7, more tone less muscular
Appearance: Caucasian, dark brown eyes, jet black hair.
Clothing: sneakers, jeans, t-shirt, black leather duster, and his signature hat.
Personality: easy going, friendly. Always calm, cool, and collected
Strengths: guitarist, knife fighter, works well under pressure.
Weaknesses: large crowds, martial arts, his family.

Friday, April 19th 2013, 8:24pm

@Janine sweet you really think I'd be boring? ;( Well fine I'll just ho in your shoe so i can tickle you for being soo mean lol :P Nah I'm kidding but no I promise I wouldn't be boring we could talk about anything anything you want for as long as you want Janine!! I just think it'd be cool to hang out and not be stuck under you smelly sock like I was!! :P

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests