You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Giants and the City Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jackson Cook

Community Manager

Tuesday, October 23rd 2012, 9:40pm

He was looking at Janine, who had gotten closer now, made large splashes using her shoe on the river bed 'Good thing we got outta there, we would've been soaked!' She seemed to be looking at three figures, one of them was me, another was lower, he looked down to see Stastny frozen in place "Ugh... i should try and help him shouldn't i?" I muttered to myself, i took a running start and jumped down to the landing where his hiding spot was, he walked over to Stastny "Hey man, time to get up, and don't worry, i am not gonna kidnap you like you have said soooo many times" he said to Stastny, he inspected Stastny's wounds "You'll live, nothing major but i am going to have to carry you on our climb? you down for that, cause if not well... i am not staying here..." I said to him with a smile. After putting Stastny on his shoulder and gotten used to his weight, he proceeded to walk over to the wall he had jumped from, in three short climbs he got up to the main path, he set Stastny to his left and started to catch his breath, Stuart hit one of the high notes in his song on the piano and a large rock fell onto crevice, sealing it from the top "Wow... THAT was close" I said to Stastny, i got up and offered him my hand to get up.
Name: Tristen Desrosiers
Race:Caucasian
Looks: See avatar
Hobbies: Photography
Job: Film Editor
Height: 6ft

Tuesday, October 23rd 2012, 9:45pm

Gabriel looked at the man. He seemed to be injured and his leg didn’t look good at all. His wounds were bleeding and some of the gashes seemed to be old and broken up again.

You really need some medical help, man.

He mumbled instead of answering Alex’s questions. He went back to his bike and mounted up again. Then he threw a thumb over his shoulder gesturing Alex to take a seat behind him.

Si. I’m the one who was chosen first by Scarlett. Gabriel Rodriguez, Mr. Young.

His strong accent made the words sound harsher than he had in mind. He forced himself to give Alex a little smile.

I really don’t know how you can not be touched by her immense beauty. Yes – I will go to the mountains to meet her again. But first we need to find some drugs for you.

There sure would be a drug store at canyonridge junction. Gabriel hit the gas and together they drove towards their new goal.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

stastny1986

Community Manager

Tuesday, October 23rd 2012, 10:00pm

Stastny stood dumbfounded at Jackson Cook after a few moments however he took his hand "You know Cook I'm really sorry about the whole hitting you with a rock thing and I would like to make it up to you but... I have to go" and with that Stastny pushed Jackson Cook away climbed over the rock above the crevice and found another hole that wasn't plugged and jumped back into the crevice and started moving as quickly as he could to get away/avoid Janine Stastny hoped Janine didn't notice his little escape.
Name: The Stastny
Height: 6,1ft
Weight: 154lbs
Hair: unkempt, Medium length, Greasy brown
Eyes: Unnatural red
Skin/Build: Slightly pale, Very skinny
clothing: Tuxedo with fake ruby's on front, top hat.
Personality: Unpredictable, Stubborn, Paranoid.

Jackson Cook

Community Manager

Tuesday, October 23rd 2012, 10:05pm

He dug his hands into his pockets as he watched Stastny jump back through the hole and walk the opposite way Bon chance mon amis! He called out to Stastny before turning back and walking over to Stuart "Keep playing my friend, shall i increase the volume on this thing or would you like to keep it this way?" I said to him, ready to amplify the amount on it...

Tuesday, October 23rd 2012, 10:35pm

"You really need some medical help man." He said. He gestured to me to sit on his bike. I limped over slightly and took a seat. I became exhausted in seconds. My questions must have made him annyoed. His thick accent made him sound a bit agitated. He said he was heading to the mountains too, but I needed some help first. He quickly stepped on the gas. I assumed it was because of my current state, but it seemed like he was in a real hurry. "You late for something?" I asked. I saw the girls. They were walking closer and closer to the mountains with every step. The one with the camo, sleveless shirt was in the lead. The rest trailed behind, along with Scarlett. I tapped Gabriel on the shoulder. "Hey, there's your goddess." I muttered to him. I couldn't help but admire her as well. I understood what he meant by "immense beauty". As we were riding, something startled me. CRACK CRACK. There were two loud explosions in the air. It was loud enough to make me cover my ears. "AH!" The explosions left a loud ringing in my left ear. Just then, the ground started to shake underneath us. "You feel that?" I said. It was not the giants. I looked to the mountain next to the road. There were boulders the size of a car tire, tumbling down the side of the mountain. "Look Out!" I shouted. That dumbass caused a landslide!
Name : Alex Young

Clothing : Ordinary, occasionally wears shades

Hair :Long, Dirty Blonde

Personality : Great with making friends, Has a hard time comprehending the idea of Aliens

Tuesday, October 23rd 2012, 11:57pm

Janine's words helped to ease the nerves of Eric. Despite her rather startling appearance he had quickly developed a sense of trust in her, as evidently had the other people joining him on board the Janine express. Before he had much time to ponder on this though she spoke again telling everyone it was time to go and started to rise up!

Although she was being gentle and careful from her point of view, the force of her rising hand was like a rollercoaster! Eric fell off his feet and onto his back, grateful for the soft cushioning of her skin. As he lay there temporarily pinned by the g-forces he imagined himself as a astronaut blasting off for the moon, except this moon was a beautiful face grinning down at him.

As the ascent stopped and people were heading off to explore the view, Eric continued to lie there staring up. "So gentle, yet so powerful" he thought to himself. Her display a few minutes ago with the train had showcased just a fraction of what she could do - a single tap of her finger had almost derailed it. He gazed at her fingers, then her hand around him, then her arm as it extended on and on, then higher and higher, as big as a skyscraper. Bigger even. "If a single finger could hold a car or bus...her arms could hold planes and ships! Not just small ones either, the biggest!" he continued to think, imagining her effortlessly plucking up a plane full of people and grinning as she watched them inside through the tiny windows. He observed that she had quite an athletic figure and it seemed like she would be into sports,

"Haha I bet she could throw a plane like a javelin, with enough force to get it to fly!" he said out-loud accidentally.

"Whoa man, what are you goin' on about?" said a deep voice. Eric turned to see a tall, bald, black guy stood nearby looking at him with a puzzled smile on his face.

"Errr....nothing! I err...heh. Well I was just daydreaming a bit that's all"

He pulled himself to his feet and introduced himself.

"Aight man whatever. Look, I just noticed that fine camera you got and was wonderin' if you'd take a few pics for me..."

Keen to change the subject quickly, Eric agreed and started snapping away. After exchanging Headbook details with his new friend, he then ventured as far towards the edge of Janine's hand as he dared and looked around at the incredible landscape around him. It was almost as breathtaking as she was! He watched each step far below which caused her hand to bob up and down a bit and felt rather like being in an elevator that couldn't decide what floor to be on. At the moment her feet were splashing through a creek and as Eric had no fear of heights he tentatively shifted closer to the edge to get a better view for a picture.

This scenery was all very beautiful and interesting, but wasn't why he was here. He pulled away from the edge and turned back towards his magnificent subject. The next idea on his list was to get a sense of what things were like from her point of view. That would require a bit more...direct help from her though. What would be the best way to go about this?

With no other ideas in mind he simply started waving his arms at her in the hopes of grabbing her attention!

"HEY!" he shouted, "HEY DOWN HERE! I...umm...WANT TO INTRODUCE MYSELF!"

Sadly for the moment though she seemed distracted and was looking off into the distance, turning her head back and forth, her face a picture of indecision. *Click*

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 12:35am

We are now climbing the mountain, Mark has seen the giantess...he is now agitating to try to do something...I don't understand what he's trying to do...He shows me a sort of ancient gold coin and turns it in a special orientation. With a certain angle, the golden-coin is now shining by reflecting the sun shines in my eyes. Mark looks at me, smiling. Now I understand what he's planning to do...He's going to try to get Janine's intention with this tactic.

Mark starts to turn the coin in each sense in the purpose that the shining goes towards Janine's face. Mark makes circles more and more little on the face of Janine. She winks, I think she has seen us...Yeah, she sees us now...

Duh… now you’re expecting too much from me… she said
Janine seems disappointed, as if she has to make a decision of direction...She slowly put one foot toward...but towards who of us is she going?

stastny1986

Community Manager

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 7:33pm

Stastny hugged the wall he started to shake as Janine approached however he wasn't shaking because of Janine he was shaking out of the pure confusion about what had happened between him and Jackson. Stastny remembered standing there looking at Janine when suddenly Cook landed right next to him "did he jump to me" Stastny thought while looking up "I have been going down this whole time I must be at least a couple hundred feet below him how did he survive?"
But it only got stranger because Stastny remembered Jackson helping him to his feet and carrying him up the mountain. "Why was I laying down?" Stastny didn't remember laying down he thought to himself completely forgetting about Janine "and why couldn't I move or talk I wasn't hurt that bad so why didn't I struggle to escape him and why the very moment Jackson pulled me out did a giant rock conveniently block off my route it's almost like some unknown force was controlling me..." Stastny bit his lip trying to piece it all together "Okay that's it I'm just going to go home and hope all of this will just go away." with that thought as justification he looked out and gave a small *yelp* when he saw how close Janine was now "please don't see me please don't see me" he chanted to himself while closing his eyes.
Name: The Stastny
Height: 6,1ft
Weight: 154lbs
Hair: unkempt, Medium length, Greasy brown
Eyes: Unnatural red
Skin/Build: Slightly pale, Very skinny
clothing: Tuxedo with fake ruby's on front, top hat.
Personality: Unpredictable, Stubborn, Paranoid.

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 9:08pm

And we have a winner :P Sorry Stuart, I will come back later. And you were lucky Stastny! I will not hunt you!

Janine turned away from the piano. The blazing light startled her and perhaps someone really was in danger. She still felt the soft tickling of dozens of pairs of feet on her hand and heard the silent murmur of the people talking and shouting. Suddenly she heard someone calling for her attention.

Up bup bup! Not now! I have to concentrate!

She hushed and shook her head. She would care about the tiny one later. She took a few, even more careful steps over the loose boulders at the bottom of the cliff crushing them to gravel and started to climb towards the tiny sparkle. She used her free hand to lean on the ridges of the mountain and lifted her enormous body towards Mark and Strat. Finally she knelt on a low ridge near the two tinies and looked down at them. They almost were on eye level with her now, but her head still towered about 300 feet above them. Janine focused her huge blue eyes on the two little men. Then she recognized

Mark?! Is that you? Omigawd! You’re well! Wow! What’cha doin up here!?

She giggled in relief.

Marky Oconnor looked down on the scenery laying before him. He was simply blown away by the effortlessness Janine picked up all these little people. Wrong! All these normal people! He knew most of them must be taller than him, but from up here they all looked like small ants. Janine slowly maneuvered towards the blip on the ridge using her free hand. But the hand that carried the people slowly got closer and closer towards her chest. It was like watching a giant vessel drifting towards an iceberg.

Uhm Jani? Jani? JANINE!?

Marky shouted as she pushed closer and closer towards the cliff and her hand nearly touched her left breast. The people down there faced a huge, round wall of clothed flesh writhing towards them. Finally Marky clapped his hand on her Shoulder causing her to stop immediately. Alarmed Janine looked down to her hand.

Oops! To close!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackson Cook

Community Manager

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 9:38pm

He looked over as Janine got closer and closer to Mark, Tristen pursed his lips as she did this "All of my hard work... flushed down the toilet..." He muttered under his breath, he knew she would come back sometime but still! he worked so hard with Stuart... and all for nothing, he sat behind one of the boulders as he looked from Stuart to Janine with a sad expression, he slid up from his seat however and walked down the path, a little while later seeing Mark, he offered a handshake to the man "Good luck Mark... i'll see you on the other side, by the way, call me Tristen and i hope whatever your doing on this mountain is fruitful" I said with with a smile, he felt it was somewhat forced and so he gave a proper one before digging his hands in his pockets and trudging off slowly back to Stuart...

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 9:45pm

Alex and Gabriel made their way quite fast through the cliffy landscape. The road was heavily neglected and he had to dodge huge chuckholes. The sun almost didn’t warm up the land and strong winds blew from the snow covered summits. They had a great look over the vast landscape. The rocky cliffs fell into the green and brown plains dotted with tiny villages and small forests. It almost looked like a toy-world. Gabriel took a quick look at the scenery. His eyes widened. The incredible huge forms of the giantesses walking through the vast area looked almost surreal. The mind couldn’t take the image of walking mountains. Something seemed wrong – like a bad drawn collage, as if someone had cut out the pictures of the girls and placed them in an aerial view of the landscape. No way they could be that huge! But Gabriel knew they were. Fuck, being held by them was being on another world! The giantesses actually WERE other worlds. As Gabriel lay his eyes on Scarlett he unconsciously slowed down. He stared in awe towards her. But then he accelerated again. They had to reach the village. He looked over his shoulder with a grin.

Ya! She is awesome, isn’t she?

Suddenly Alex screamed as some huge boulders and rocks tumbled down the cliff on their right. Gabriel yanked the handlebar and swore heavily. Damn mountains! And to make it even better someone caused a huge noise some valleys away. The constant danger of avalanches was even more increased now. Gabriel dodged most of the tumbling rocks. But one of them hit the right rear mirror and broke it. Another one made a huge scratch into the varnish of the engine and a third one dented the steering rod. Gabriel swore again. He didn’t own the bike for longer than one day and it already was junk. But they were escaped the landslide. Gabriel took a quick look at Alex and accelerated once again.

They quickly made the last few miles to Canyonridge Junction. Gabriel stopped at a gas station and bought two first aid kits, a bottle of coke and two sandwiches. He returned to Alex and threw one of the sandwiches towards him. Then he placed the first aid kits on the saddle of his Harley where Alex was waiting. He hadn’t the intention to play the doctor and unpacked his sandwich.

And now we wait.

He said and looked over the roofs of the godforsaken town. The giantesses were still some miles away. But for them it was just some meters. They surely would arrive soon. Canyonridge Junction experienced an unusual flood of people. It soon was clear the giantesses were heading this direction although they hadn’t publicized their goal. The medias soon calculated their direction and now swarms of journalists and tv-reporters raided the village. The train station burst with people though the next train was late. Gabriel also noticed three white vans with a conspicuous logo on their sides passing by. Three blue triangles formed the stylized image of a parasol. The vans quickly headed towards the train station and soon were out of sight.

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 10:29pm

Julia looks at the scenery in front of her feet with a mixture of sorrow and and fear.

"God...someone as dexterous as Janine has caused that big trouble? ...I don't want to think of what could have happened if I had caused this!...These poor earthlings...", she whispers silently. She crouches down in order to get a closer look at the crowd in front of Janine. She can see that many of the train's passengers have left the train and are trying to climb on top of Janine's offered "ride" in form of her had laying on the ground. But she can also see that all the people who are standing at the edge of the crowd have problems in getting to her and even more: she can see that some people are starting brawls among each other!

"They are hurting each other only because they want to reach Janine!? This...isn't right..., she whispers with an expression of disbelief. But a familiar and pleasant voice from her shoulder brings her back down on earth.

"I can understand them...anyhow. They want to experience to be carried by someone Janine's size in a gigantic hand. I'm sure that many of them would pay high amounts of money for this! ...But...you're right, Julia: fighting for something like this isn't right!", Sebastian says looking at her with a depressed face expression.

Julia looks at her friend with a nod but then turns her head back towards the scenery at Janine's hand. She swallows hard.

Sebastian observes his friends facial expression. He can see quite clear that she must feel great compassion for the earthlings down there. But because Sebastian is a good and quick judge of character he can also see that Julia is in a struggle with a decision. And he thinks that he knows Julia quite well until now so that he can guess right easily what decision this could be.

With a stout face expression Sebastian scales across the rippled surface of Julia's sweater until he reaches the bare skin of her shoulder. Carefully he makes a few steps onto its smooth surface, kneels down and strokes her skin very gently. Julia must have felt this because she looks now puzzled onto her tiny friend.

"Julia? If you want to help these people..for what are you waiting for?", Sebastian says with a smile.

Julia, still a little bit puzzled by the titillation caused by her tiny friend's stroking, looks down on him struggling with the words.
"But...But...what if I ...I....harm someone or even...even...whew..."

Sebastian shakes his head. "You won't! I know that you are too caring and too helpful to let something happen in that way! All you have to do is to concentrate and to believe in yourself that you can do that, Julia!"

Julia smiles unsure but looks back to the crowd with a mixture of unsureness and fear. "But...But...whew...Believe? In myself?...Do you know for what you are asking for???"

"I know exactly what I'm you asking you for. ...I have seen someone who has shown great courage, endurance and willpower in rescuing her friends' life by hacking with me in a highly secured database in order to speak with the President. And then this someone has proved her courage and self-confidence once more when this someone performed an impressive speach in front of this important man! ...And you know what? ...I really trust this person and to be exactly: I would entrust my life to this person!"

Julia gawps at her tiny friend stunned.

"But if you have still problems in seeing that you are capable of doing this, to help those people down there, let me say something: ...I believe in you, my friend...!"

An unbelievable feeling of warmth fills her heart. "He...he believes in me?" Julia looks at the tiny Sebastian who still strokes her skin very gently. "...This feels good...and not only his stroking...someone else than Sally believes in me...Whew...!"

She feels courage and self-confidence rising in herself.

And Sebastian smiles relieved when he sees that her own smile and a very proud making facial expression find its way into her face.

"...Ok!...I will try it!

With these words Julia steps carefully to Janine's side, crouches down and lowers one of her hands onto the ground right next to Janine's. With a totally unexpected feeling of self-confidence Julia says:

"Hello...uhm...I'm Julia Shelby and when you want to accompany us to visit the mountains you can also climb on my hand as well! There is no need to begin fights against each other in order to get a place on my friend's hand, ok? ...And hey: at least there is more space in my palm because I am the tallest of our group!"

Janine looks at Julia and giggles. "Hey, that's cool Julia! A nice idea! You have heard her, tiny ones! Another "Gateway J2" has opened and can be found right next to "Gateway J1"!", Janine says with an appreciative nod and smile towards Julia.

Sebastian oberves Julia's actions full of pride and happiness. "That's so great that she dares to do what her heart tells her! And she is even making a joke related to her bigger size!", Sebastian thinks and pats Julia's skin gently and as a result Julia's immense head turns towards him. And a great smile shines down on him.

"...Thanks, Sebastian!...", Julia whispers very softly.

Sebastian returns her smile.

With a content look on both of their faces Julia and her tiny friend Sebastian are waiting anxiously to see if Julia's lion-hearted speech would bear fruit...

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 10:50pm

Eric looked around to see what it was Janine was staring at, but all he could see in that direction were her massive fingers. They were only slightly curled up and yet towered over all the little people in her hand. He continued to jump up and down and shout at her, however she had made up her mind to ignore him for now and started walking again.

Piano music continued to drift through air, punctuated by the crunching sound of Janine's feet pulverizing rocks the size of houses into rubble as she traversed the rocky terrain. As she climbed and tried to keep herself steady the little people in her hand got a bit shaken about and a particular jolt of movement as she stepped up took Eric off his feet again causing him to face plant into the palm of her hand. Again grateful for the soft cushioning he decided to stay on his belly until she found more even ground. He lay there feeling her warmth that shielding him from the chill mountain air and his imagination again began to wander...

Her skin was so soft and comfortable. He reckoned that even being held between finger and thumb wouldn't be painful. Especially not with someone as gentle as Janine. "To just be held there, like a little toy, being hugged by immense fingers...but don't squeeze too tightly! Haha..." he thought to himself. Were this a cartoon his eyes would have turned to love hearts. He was so caught up in his fantasy that he was deaf to the shouting people around him and rolled over to once again look at her face dreamily. All he saw though was a huge camouflage wall of cloth coming towards him.

"Wha...what is...AHH!" is all he could manage as tried to scramble away on his back, his feet pushing out and his arms flailing. "STOP!" he yelled along with many other panicked people who had started running for safety. But where was safe?! He got up and just started running too as Janine's mountainous bosom grew closer and threatened to crush everyone! Would this be how it ended? He had just been marvelling at the softness of her skin, but would that be enough to save him? Could he survive being smothered between her breasts on one side and hand on the other? Before he could find out Janine spotted the tiny stampede and her movement stopped.

"Oops! Too close!"

"Oops?! She nearly flattens us and all she says is oops?!" Eric once again collapsed and tried to catch his breath. After a few moments he began chuckling to himself at the absurdity of the situation. "I guess there are going to be few dull moments around these girls" he said to himself. He looked back into the sky and could once again see Janine's face looking down with concern and alarm. That expression would have made a great picture, but he had left his camera behind in the panic. He pulled himself to his feet and started walking back to get it laughing quietly to himself... "Oops! Hah!"

Stuart

Head of Image Processing

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 11:29pm

Stuart says to Tristen:
Tristen
That's not so bad ... Janine has heard us. That's great.
Janine would never forget us ... never ...
Have patience my friend, she'll come to us when the time comes.
She knows what she's doing. Have faith in her.
It is a difficult situation for her. So many people ...

Stuart played the last part of the melody.The strings of the piano swing one last time.
He looks at the keys of the piano. Stuart only now noticed how wild he must have played. The piano was almost destroyed.
A breeze goes through the graveyard of tones

BANG!!!!

Deafening noise filled the air shortly.
A string of the piano is torn. Stuart frightened and lands on back.

Yes, now it's really over ...

He slowly gets up again.
Stuart looks in the direction of Janine.
A slight touch of peach scent fills the air. Her hair moving gently in the wind.
With a charming smile, she looks at the people down in her hand.

*Stuart to himself*
How can such a beauty be so large. It is unbelievable, she's unbelievable.
And so kind and careful in everything she does.

Tristen ... I'm telling you ... it was worth.

* quietly saying *
Janine ... Oh, Janine ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Stuart Theodore Callahan
--------------------------------------
Height: 1,76m / 5.77ft
Look: grayish-blue eyes, glasses, dark-blond hair, usually wears a white lab coat or a regular white long coat, blue or black jeans
Personal characteristics: friendly, helpful, a little strange, dislikes large crowds
Job: Electrical Engineer at Harry Bennington - HB Engineering Company
Hobbies: programming, construct devices, sciences, music (plays piano)

Jackson Cook

Community Manager

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 12:05am

He patted Stuarts shoulder before looking back up to where he had gone before "All that work..." He muttered solemnly, letting Stuart hear him before going back up the mountain, using small footholds and landings to do so, he hoped this would trigger somewhat of a memory in Janine from his first encounter with her IF she saw him ofcourse... as he reached the top, he wiped the sweat from his forehead, he set his backpack aside as he gazed down at the world, he walked back over towards his backpack, lied down and rested, hoping that his small feat sparked a memory somewhat distant to him, when he used that first flare and climbed Scarletts boot "Hot..." He said to himself Took the words right out of my mouth Janine...

Mark Benton

Senior Staff Manager

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 1:11am

Janine paused in her steps and scanned the terrain around her for a moment. Then she looked down in my general direction, and shaking her head, said "Up bup bup, I have to concentrate!" She took a few more careful steps and started to bend down, searching with an intense gaze in my direction. She stretched out one arm and braced herself against the mountainside above me, her arm forming an immense, shapely arch, and protectively held her other arm close to her, keeping her free hand level. She must be holding something in her hand, I thought. My heart was already pounding in my chest. I'm finally going to meet her! Intellectually, I knew how huge she was, but that was nothing like actually experiencing her immense size and power close up. I was in awe that such a huge and powerful and beautiful being would even care to take an interest in me. And, that she would have good feelings towards me. I tried to imagine what I looked like to her -- tiny and insignificant -- but earlier in our electronic communications, when I had described myself as insignificant, she had told me in the strongest terms that I was not insignificant to her at all.

She knelt down, lower and lower, bringing her gorgeous face down so close to me that her eyes were at my level, searching for me amidst the rocks and brush. In a trance, I watched as the powerful muscles in her arms and shoulders flexed, easily holding up her immense weight with the athletic grace of a gymnast.

Then her huge, beautiful blue eyes found me, and locked onto me, and I felt the full force of her personality hit me. "Oh gawd!" I muttered to myself, as I caught my breath and staggered backwards a couple steps, letting the coin fall from my hand to hang free against my shirt. In that moment, I saw nothing but her. She was my world.

"Mark! Is that you? Omigawd! You're well! Wow! What'cha doin' up here?" she said, and giggled.

Then suddenly she looked away, down at her free hand, and I followed her gaze and saw that she held in her hand held dozens of people, who were about to get pressed up against the immensity of her left breast. I was about to yell out when she caught herself with an "Ooops! Too close!" and stopped before they were smushed against the soft cloth covering her breast. Whew, I thought. That was close! She really was happy to see me!

"JANIIIINE!" I yelled, throwing my arms up wide. "My beautiful savior! I came here to meet you and apologize for flying too close to you, and to thank you for rescuing me! I'm almost completely well now. My leg still hurts but I'm taking pain medication and I think it will heal completely in a week or so. While I was recovering in the hospital, I saw news reports of the accident and rescue, and I saw you and Scarlett sad and crying, and it made me feel very sad, and I'm so, so sorry, and I'm happy you're not mad at me. And, I need to talk to Scarlett too, for the same reason, and also because I think people are trying to kill me because they don't want me to meet her. Some guy tried to kill me on the train!"
----------------------------------------------------------
Name: Mark Benton
Height: 5ft 11.5in
Build: 200lb, muscular
Look: Green eyes, dark wavy hair, light tan
Dress: Black leather jacket, v-neck tee or dress shirt, jeans, leather shoes

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 3:20am

"Look out!" I shouted. Gabriel quickly turned the handle bars and dodged most of the boulders. He swore madly as parts of the falling rocks hit his bike. He dodged boulder after boulder. "Wow, nice driving man!" We made it out of the landslide. He sped up and we drove to the nearest store. The view from the road was amazing. The height of the road we were on towered over the village down below. It might have even towered as high as the girls. I looked back at the girls who walked closer with every step. No definatley not as tall as the girls. Not even close. I waited as Gabriel went inside the store. I stared at the grassland valleys that ran through the mountains. I reacted quickly as Gabriel threw me a sandwich. He set the first aid kits on the bike. "Thanks." I said to him with a grin. "And now, we wait." He said as he sat down and gazed over the town.

I was trying to hold back the pain in my body. I didn't want to seem completely worthless and weak to him. I took a look at gabriel. I noticed he was staring at something. I followed his line of sight. Down below, at the train station, reporters and tv news cast flooded the streets. probably awaiting the giants. I also noticed a van. three of them actually. Bright white with 3 blue triangles. I had recognized those vans before. They were outside the police station when I went to talk to the chief. "What is it man?" I asked him with an uneasiness in my voice. I looked back at gabriel, his face was almost pale, as if he knew what it was. "Gabriel?" I looked at the girls. They were almost at the mountains. The one in the lead stopped and bent over, as if she were looking at someone. "Thats where the flares came from." I pointed to one of the small sides of the mountain. I got up from the bike and limped over to the road. I could not walk on my leg, so I just dragged it. As I walked towards the road, a van zoomed past, nearly hitting me. I backed away suddenly and fell on my back. I was completely stunned. "This just isn't my day at all!" I yelled. I chuckled. It had been a while since I laughed like that.

"AH!" The pain in my leg was triggered by the harsh fall against the dirt. I gripped my leg in pain. I took some of the meds before, but they couldn't help the immense pain in my leg. I decided to check and see if it was broken. I tried to lift it. Bad idea! Pain filled my leg. "AHH!" It was definatley broken. "My leg is broken." I could see it swell more. The constant bruising will cause it to get infected. I checked my gashes. I put some bandages on them. The medication helpled ease the pain from them. "I think it's time we get going again." I said, with a sense of pain in my voice. "Now!" I thought for a second. The nearest hospital is down in the town. We won't make it there before I either pass out, or start bleeding again. The bleeding in my leg stopped for now, but could start up again at any false move. In fact, I felt my leg. I saw blood seeping through and onto my hands. "Oh god." I mumbled. "We need to... We need... We..." I collapsed on the ground. I realized I was losing blood too fast. "Don't call the Poli..." My words were cut off mid-sentence as I passed out cold.
Name : Alex Young

Clothing : Ordinary, occasionally wears shades

Hair :Long, Dirty Blonde

Personality : Great with making friends, Has a hard time comprehending the idea of Aliens

onemanarmy

Community Manager

Location: Formerly Melbourne, Victoria, Australia now New Dystopia

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 4:13am

Still in a deep slumber, my mind wonders through a dream space that I never before thought was possible. Sighing in my slumber I begin mumbling and talking lightly in my sleep. "Oh yes Scarlett I would love to do that for you...you what? You want me to do that really? I really thought you would never ask..someone as beautiful as you I thought would never even look at such a tiny thing like me.." I say in my dreamlike trance. Suddenly I am jolted awake by one of the staff on the train.

Sir we have arrived at Canyonridge, you may take your things and leave the train.

Sighing as I yawn and stretch a little bit, my face goes a little red out of embarrassment as I begin to wonder if he heard any of my mumblings in my sleep. I have been told many times that I talk in my sleep so I know that anyone around me probably heard something. Trying to ignore it I collect my bags and hop off the train. The scene in front of me has me gasping in amazement at the sight of so many people in one place. It seems that word has gotten around that the girls will be making their trip here in a matter of hours, and everyone wants to get a chance to see them. I cannot blame them though, seeing the girls in person is an experience that everyone should have a chance to do. Especially Scarlett..oh Scarlett, just the mere thought of her has my mind running with everything and anything under the sun. "I wonder what she will be wearing today?" I think to myself. Obviously nothing like she wore yesterday, even though that outfit was simply stunning on her, then again she could make a plastic bag look gorgeous on that towering perfect frame of hers. Suddenly my heart begins to race as a smile creeps across my face, not wanting to waste a minute more I make my way through the masses and leave the train station. Walking down the street in the small mountain town I take in the fresh cool air as I look for some kind of place to keep my things for the day. Sighing as I realized that I don't need all the things I brought I end up leaving my snowboard in an alley somewhere, not caring if it gets stolen as I grab my longboard and sack of clothing. Ready to rock and roll I wave down a cab and ask the kind driver to take me to the top of one of the mountains. He gladly takes me up a long and winding mountain road as I ask him to leave me right here. Paying him kindly for his service I get out of the cab and sit on the side of the road, looking out into the distance and wait patiently to see the girls come over the horizon for their mountain adventure..
Name: Jayson "Jay" Levitt

Height 5'7
Physique: Some Muscle tone/Athletic build
Weight: 205lbs
Hair/Eyes: Curly brown/Hazel
Personality: Kind of quiet at first but becomes more outgoing as you get to know him

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 7:52pm

Whawhawhat?

Janine looked towards Mark again and her eyes widened.

Someone tried to kill you? Wait a second…

Janine was even more confused now. She had to comprehend the whole situation and get her mind together.

Would you mind…

She asked and reached over with her free hand. Slowly and very careful she lowered her thumb and index finger towards the tiny form on the ground. Then she closed them around Mark and the tiny human completely disappeared between the soft walls of flesh. She felt his puny resistance on her skin but no weight at all. She tried to be extra careful because she knew he was hurt. Slowly she placed him in a “quiet corner” of her other hand, where people were still recovering from the shock almost being smeared on her tank-top. Then she recognized another tiny being next to the place mark had been standing.

Oh hello you! I hope you don’t mind too!

She said to Strat as she picked him up, too. She then looked across the ridge to see if she had missed a tiny but as there were no other on this side of the valley she turned around, lifted her gigantic body with her free hand on top of the cliff and sat down. The ridge was high enough for her to dangle her legs.

Okay, little friend: may I introduce you to the others who had decided to take the J-Express?

She said and nodded towards Eric and the others still crawling across her hand.

And this is another Mark, a very brave hero of yours!

Grinning she pointed towards Mark who waved from her shoulder.

Now tell me… what’s that all about the killing stuff? I don’t get it! That’s awful!

Marky looked towards the new “passengers” in Janine’s hand. She had told him about the little accident involving Scarlett’s cleavage. This lucky bastard seemed to know where to head to. At least he believed it was the same man who crashed his ultralight into Scarlett’s boobs. Marky felt a deep respect for Mr. Benton. Scarlett still scared the hell out of him. Unlike Janine she was very cool and aloof. Girls like her treated him like rubbish even when they had HIS size. Every time she had looked at him he had immediately frozen, unable to move a single muscle. Her cool, ice blue eyes seemed to look right through him into his tiny soul. Whereas Janine’s eyes always were full of warmth and compassion.

He couldn’t see the full perspective of Janine taking a seat on the mountain, but it must look awesome. But he was so tiny compared to her he couldn’t even see her other shoulder. But he could see – and especially hear – the piano finally breaking on the other side of the valley. He sighed.

Hey Jani, I think there’s still somebody who wants to be picked up. Could you give him a hand?

Janine nodded slightly, still focused on Mark Benton, as she reached out her other hand and simply lay it on the edge of the cliff where Stuart and Tristen tried to get her attention. Her arm looked like a giant bridge, beating even the former Golden Gate. At least in its beauty. Marky decided to go down to Janines crowded hand, too and prepared his descend.

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 7:58pm

Callum woke up, really early due to jet-lag. "It's this early? Damn" "I really need to get used to this soon" when he came to New Dystopia Callum had realised that for only a few days, many events had passed. "well time to go with the flow." It seemed that almost everyone still living in New Dystopia had seen the 'Giant Aliens' and Callum still wasn't sure what to think about them. "Well it's not like they have intentionally harmed anyone so far so I should be safe if I visit them. "Well safer than being round my 'family' that's for sure." (due to his 'incidents' with his other family members Callum just doesn't see the point of living in a family). "Well lets go see the talk of the town then."

When he got out of his apartment the town seemed strangely empty (as in emptier than it already was) so he looked around for anybody who could tell him what this was all about. Finally he caught sight of someone "excuse me, do you know why the town is emptier than usual?" the stranger looked at him weirdly "What? You don't know?" Callum was surprised 'what should I know?' he thought "No sorry I haven't got out much recently." The stranger seemed shocked about that but didn't comment about it. "Well you better get moving or you will miss the giantesses going to the mountains in Colorado." "What!? How could I have not realised that... Well that's booked up my day today..."

After planning how to get there He decided to take the train. "simple and easy" he said to himself. After getting on board an early express train "and cheaper than England too." Once he got off the train he walked towards the direction of the mountains. Slowly but steadily in the hopes of meeting these giant beauties.
After a while of hiking he decided to take a break and 10 minutes later he was about to start walking again and that's when he heard "Hey! A train!" "Wow! that seemed to come from far away yet I heard it clearly" Callum started hiking in the direction of the voice.
For RPing
Name: Callum
looks: brown curly hair, wears glasses.
clothing: look at avatar.
attitude: nervous, friendly, talkative.
Strengths: Knows assassination arts, has IT know-how and is usually social.
Weaknesses: Is an airhead, sometimes abnormally paranoid and doesn't co-operate well with others.

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests