You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Giants and the City Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 19th 2012, 5:25pm

Darien sits in silence as he looks over at Justin as he speaks to Sally. It seems that whatever he's saying is upsetting her a little. Hmph. Seems like everyone has their own sad story to tell. Then he thinks back to some of the hard moments in his life. Remembering his mother he decides to push the thoughts out of his head, he wasn't here for sympathy. As a matter of fact he had almost forgotten what he was doing here, so much had happened. Then he remembered, he wanted to meet all the girls and perform for them, sort of as a welcome to Earth concert. He laughed at the thought. I've never performed a concert for anyone other than the nice people in the park. And here I am thinking I'm good enough to entertain giants. But then he remembered the promise he made to his mother a while back, to play her favorite song for his first audience. It's a nice thought but there are far more important things going on right now than just me. This Moriarty guy, he seems to be causing everyone trouble. As he grew lost in his thoughts he heard a voice from somewhere down bellow.

"Hey Sally! Nice to see you again! I'm down here, can you please pick me up?"

Darien recognized the voice, it belonged to the guy from earlier who left on his motorcycle, Goto. He sighed. Then he thought back to the way Goto acted earlier, the guy was not happy when he showed up. It may have been just instinct but he kept his cane very close to him. Things were about to get a lot more complicated. So Darien did what he always did when things got complicated, he layed down, tucked his hat over his eyes and folded his hands behind his head.
Height: 5'7, more tone less muscular
Appearance: Caucasian, dark brown eyes, jet black hair.
Clothing: sneakers, jeans, t-shirt, black leather duster, and his signature hat.
Personality: easy going, friendly. Always calm, cool, and collected
Strengths: guitarist, knife fighter, works well under pressure.
Weaknesses: large crowds, martial arts, his family.

Monday, November 19th 2012, 5:39pm

Then Justin (Nathan) explained that his horse, Ghazal, being a horse, was his friend and loyal companion, but in a way somewhat different than if he was a human friend, and that Ghazal was “simply good for him and his soul.” Then he said something which surprised me: He said that he rode into the canyon on the back of Ghazal, and that Ghazal was the “vehicle” about which I asked. I must have looked surprised, because he then asked me: “Do you have in your world then no animals?”I paused to take this in. He said: “Please, Sally, let me down next to him and I will show you something.”

I responded: “We . . . . we have animals on Drene, but they are all small. We are by far the largest creatures on our world.” I start moving Justin back towards the hilltop. As I am moving him, I hear Crash speak up from down near my left knee: "I don't think Doc was actually going to kill him. I pretty sure he was trying to scare him Doc's a real teddy bear once you get to know him." I look down at Crash. He continues: "Sally if you don't mind letting us come up there you see your friend Nickson dropped this very important document and I need to see its returned to him." I respond: “Yes, Crash, I hear you. Just a moment, okay? Nickson's not going anywhere for a while. Please.”

As I put Justin down, I hear a familiar voice: “Hey Sally! Nice to see you again! I'm down here, can you please pick me up?” I look down in front of me. “Goto!!” I say, with a smile. With my left hand, I reach down and carefully pick him up. I raise him up to my eyes and look at him for a moment, with a big smile on my face. “Here, let me put you in my right hand, with my new friend Darien. Justin up on the hilltop wants to show me something important.” I raise my right hand up so the two of them can see what Justin is going to show me. “Okay, Justin, sorry for the interruption. Please show me this something.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

unrealgiant

Assistant

Location: Outside ND, in the desert near Canyonridge Mountains

Monday, November 19th 2012, 7:44pm

Sally looked surprised as I told her Ghazal was that kind of vehicle. She answered “We . . . . we have animals on Drene, but they are all small. We are by far the largest creatures on our world.” While saying this to me, she placed me back onto the hilltop and I went back to Ghazal. However, thought also about the just last sentence which she had said ones. "Okay... then the Drenes on her planet would have to be also a giantesses at all" I still thought and untied Ghazal from the tree first and shortly after unsaddled him.

Then quiet noise were to be heard all at once below Sally and she gave attention to these first. She seemed to have recognised of somebody voice, because she smiled a short moment long. “Goto!!” Then she reached after and finally lifted a small person up to her face. “Here, let me put you in my right hand, with my new friend Darien. Justin up on the hilltop wants to show me something important.” Then she raised her right hand with Darien and the new guy up and again spoke to me “Okay, Justin, sorry for the interruption. Please show me this something.”

Now Sally looked down to me and Ghazal. "Well, Sally... here lie a saddle and a thick horse blanket. The saddle is needed to be ride on a horse. But what I want to show you is something special... something special between me and Ghazal" I said and then it became a little bit mighty.I explained that from beginning when I had got Ghazal at that time an invisible ribbon connected us. Even tamed horses are ordinarily exceedingly careful towards new. You must work to trust to you hard but with Ghazal this different was. He trusted our first meeting to me from the beginning. Look me this trust.

I stretched my hand to him and then Sally and th other could see that mighty I spoked about. "Keckkk keckk keck..." Ghazal put up his ears during me to this for Sallys ears quite strange sounds of me comes out, his head raised and came slowly to my direction. He pressed his nose against my hand and caught in to snort. "Well... Sally... now it´s your turn... I might that you pick with your free hand some grass....then places this grass on your indey finger fingernail.... and after you to come with your index finger.... slowly about ground level... towards my right side into the front of Ghazal... trust me... you can do... but slowly!" I gave to the understanding. Now Ghazal was something like that from calmly, sometimes a bang couldn´t have startled him. I had trained this so often with Ghazal because it came here in the canyon to an happening to be thundered noise and I wanted just that he should not react because of these noise any more so fright-like. "Please... Sally..."
Nathan Dendrik

Hight: 6,06 ft
Weight: 173,5 lbs
Appearance: short dark brown hair, Skin slightly sunbrown, tatoo Special Forces unit
Cloth: jeans, shoes, shirt
Person: friendly, shy, nervous
Strenght: survivalist, self-defense, once attains very loyalty
Weakness: knowledge of human nature

Monday, November 19th 2012, 8:12pm

Justin had removed Ghazal's backpack and placed it on the ground, along with a blanket. He starts to explain: "Well, Sally... here lie a saddle and a thick horse blanket. The saddle is needed to be ride on a horse. But what I want to show you is something special... something special between me and Ghazal" Okay -- they're called "saddle" and "horse blanket", I think, while nodding.

Justin showed us how much trust Ghazal has in him, and said this bond was like a ribbon between them that had been there from the beginning. He said to Ghazal: "Keckkk keckk keck..." and Ghazal responded by coming to him and nuzzling him in a very friendly way, perhaps as if he loved Justin.

Then Justin turned to me and said: "Well... Sally... now it´s your turn... I might that you pick with your free hand some grass....then places this grass on your index finger fingernail.... and after you to come with your index finger.... slowly about ground level... towards my right side into the front of Ghazal... trust me... you can do... but slowly!" I paused, considering this. What if I scared Ghazal? He might run and fall off the cliff! I think. Justin urges: "Please... Sally..."

"Okay,"
I say, and I take my left hand and pick a pinch of grass from the top of the hill. Then I place the pile of grass down to the right of Justin and Ghazal and put my fingernail down right at the edge of the cliff, so it is just above ground level. "I only have one free hand. Could you put some on my nail?" I ask.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

unrealgiant

Assistant

Monday, November 19th 2012, 8:43pm

"Okay," she said and seconds later she place the pile of grass down to the right of me and Ghazal. Ghazal didn´t notice nothing from her movements even yet. Sally put her fingernail down right at the edge of the cliff, so it is just above ground level. "I only have one free hand. Could you put some on my nail?" She ask.

"No problem" while I said this, I took away my hand of Ghazal. Though he put up the ears but remained be calm. I briefly went over to throw a heap of grass on Sallys to fingernail. "And now... Sally... move slowly and let the show beginn" I said with little grinning on my face. First it looked as if Ghazal wants to struggle again but then he sniffed up picked grass. Ghazal moves of no way. "Now you can get closer to him" I adviced to Sally. "He sniffed that gras and even he sniffed you, but it´s okay. When you come closer to him... yeah... do... slowley..... and watch."
Nathan Dendrik

Appearance: short dark brown hair, Skin slightly sunbrown, tatoo Special Forces unit

Monday, November 19th 2012, 8:52pm

Justin puts a bunch of the grass on the end of my nail, and says, smiling: "And now... Sally... move slowly and let the show begin." Ghazal lifts his head a bit but does not move. "Now you can get closer to him" said Justin. "He sniffed that grass and even he sniffed you, but it´s okay. When you come closer to him... yeah... do... slowley..... and watch."

I slowly move the end of my fingernail up to the edge of the cliff, in front of Ghazal. He hesitates, and then walks up to it, and then begins eating the grass!
"Oh my gawd! He's eating it, right off the end of my nail!" I say to Justin, in an excited whisper. "Ooooh! Do you like that, Ghazal?" I whisper.

unrealgiant

Assistant

Monday, November 19th 2012, 9:15pm

Sally couldn´t believe here eyes. I saw in her eyes which did not believe her what just happened. She couldn´t believe it at all. Ghazal went without sign of fear or similar over to Sallys fingernail "Oh my gawd! He's eating it, right off the end of my nail!" she said to me, in an excited whisper and "Ooooh! Do you like that, Ghazal?"

I looked at Sally, blinked at her with my right eyelid and said "Of course he did..." and went over here to Ghazal which had already eaten most grass, from her fingernail. "Good boy... good boy..." said to him and stroked affectionately his nape. Then took him by the reins and said "Next time, Sally... I let you stroke him!" turned back to the tree, gave him agian horse goody and tied him again.

After back at Sally I ask her "I don´t know if you now understand, especially me, why I have a horse as friend? He simply means everything for me."
Nathan Dendrik

Monday, November 19th 2012, 9:24pm

"Goto!!"
Sally smiles at me, then she picked me up with her fingers. Oh Lord, you know how much I missed her soft skin. I hug her finger like a child his teddy bear whilw she smiles at me near to her face.

“Here, let me put you in my right hand, with my new friend Darien. Justin up on the hilltop wants to show me something important.”

Cool, we are already on the topic. I've already seen Darien, he obviously look at me in anger but I know he isn't the guy Anarchy is searching for. This afternoon he was naive but he seems a good guy. The target is that Justin! I should have known, he looks suspicius with that horse.

“Okay, Justin, sorry for the interruption. Please show me this something.”

And then I watch this guy to talk to the horse. And then I watch Sally to give some grass to the horse. Wow...... I blink my eyes. More than one time. Is THIS what they where talking before???? The BIG TALK was about a horse?

"BigSally I'm sorry... But this is the topic of the 'big talk' you wrote me before?"
Clothes: Random
Talents: Apart from fighting? Driving motorbikes, making drinks.
Defects: Ignorant, rude, penniless, disillusioned.
Personality: Ironic, aggressive, jealous, paranoid. Helpful and loyal with friends. Hates injustices.

Monday, November 19th 2012, 9:26pm

"Of course he did..." said Justin, stroking Ghazal on his neck. "Good boy, good boy," he said to Ghazal. Then looking up at me: "Next time, Sally... I let you stroke him!" I smiled.

He tied Ghazal back up to the tree, and said to me: "I don´t know if you now understand, especially me, why I have a horse as friend? He simply means everything for me."

"We don't have anything like horses on Drene, but I think I am beginning to understand," I say. "But, how does he carry you? Now I see that the -- the "saddle" is not a backpack, it is a seat, right?" I ask. "So, when you are sitting on him, do you just describe where you want to go, and he takes you? What if he wants to go somewhere else?"

Then I hear Goto say: "BigSally I'm sorry... But this is the topic of the 'big talk' you wrote me before?"

"Oh, no, Goto. That's about Nickson. This is completely new!" I say to Goto.

Monday, November 19th 2012, 9:50pm

"Oh, no, Goto. That's about Nickson. This is completely new!"

Nickson..................... The eternal target.

"Sally my dear, can you please put me near to my friend Nickson? I need to say him a couple of words."
Personality: Ironic, aggressive, jealous, paranoid. Helpful and loyal with friends. Hates injustices.

Monday, November 19th 2012, 9:59pm

Goto says: "Sally my dear, can you please put me near to my friend Nickson? I need to say him a couple of words."

"Okay. He's on my knee. I'll put you there."

I carefully pick up Goto and lower him down onto my left knee, and watch what happens, ready to intervene if things get out of control.
I let my left hand rest on my thigh, with my fingers near my knee.

unrealgiant

Assistant

Monday, November 19th 2012, 10:03pm

Sally smiled as I said that her she would stroke Ghazal next time. "We don't have anything like horses on Drene, but I think I am beginning to understand," Sally says and "But, how does he carry you? Now I see that the -- the "saddle" is not a backpack, it is a seat, right?" I nooded to her and then she ask. "So, when you are sitting on him, do you just describe where you want to go, and he takes you? What if he wants to go somewhere else?"

"No... Sally, for these you uses the reins which are fastened to horse harness which sit at his head. If you pull with it his head to the left, he runs to the left. If you pull to the right, it goes after surely. If you pull at both, you make him stop." I answered. "Sorry Sally... but I want to saddle Ghazal again with that saddle blanket because it becomes cold up here and I will check my saddleback. There in it I always have a lighter in reserve to make a campfire. Hope it´s okay, yes. We talk later about your offer, okay!" I went to Ghazal and look for that lighter to make a fire. I told nothing more about that "offer", only I accented it more, so that Sally knew what it was about because she only said to me it and of course I´m gonna couldn´t trust these other guys.

After I found the lighter in my saddleback, I gathered some fire wood in the environment and a little bit dry undergrowth, so that I could also light a fire. A few minutes later I had a pleasantly warm fire in burn in which itself Ghazal and my humble self, could warm up. I took myself the saddle of Ghazal near by that warmly fire, then sat down and used him as a back support.
Nathan Dendrik

Monday, November 19th 2012, 10:12pm

With my left ear, I listen to Justin tell me about how he guides Ghazal:
"No... Sally, for these you uses the reins which are fastened to horse harness which sit at his head. If you pull with it his head to the left, he runs to the left. If you pull to the right, it goes after surely. If you pull at both, you make him stop. Sorry Sally... but I want to saddle Ghazal again with that saddle blanket because it becomes cold up here and I will check my saddleback. There in it I always have a lighter in reserve to make a campfire. Hope it´s okay, yes. We talk later about your offer, okay!"

I look over at him, and nod. I see him start to gather bits of wood for his campfire.
I return my gaze to my knee.

Monday, November 19th 2012, 10:14pm

"Okay. He's on my knee. I'll put you there."

Few seconds later I'm on her knee. Wow, I'm exploring new parts of her body.
Nickson is here. I don't know exactly what he is doing, but whatever it is he will do it far from Sally.
I walk directly in front of him.

"So you are the guy the two hunters below are searching for? I bet because of Moriaty. Am I wrong?
You are not welcome here, Nickson. Go away. You alone, your clothes stay here. You have your life, I think it's enough."

I grin my mouth.

"If you want, you may take your pants."

Nickson van D.

kewl title some other people got

Monday, November 19th 2012, 10:37pm

Nickson was still fiddling around with the bandages. He stuffed the bandage into the booze making some sort of molotov cocktail. It was only one, but the effect would be big enough to give him some to time to flee in case of emergency...

He also checked the pistol, Nickson figured out that it had no bullets, but small shells filled with a strange liquid. He still had no idea what the effect of these would be...

The last thing he did, was studying the manual for the experimental scanner. He found out, that he could amplify the range of it at cost of capacity. The meant, he was be able to scan from a bigger distance, but had only one or two attempts, before the scanner would overheat ! Nickson decided to make the mode conditional on his situation.

His planning got interrupted by some movement he noticed in the corner of his eye. Sally moved her hand towards him and there was somebody being carried by her !

What the hell ? Is it one of the soldiers ?! Nickson grabbed the pistol, ready to do whatever had to be done.

Suddenly he recognized the person. It was that strange biker he met in Sallys hand when he visited the girls for the first time ! What did he want from him ? Whatever it was he didn't look too friendly.

"So you are the guy the two hunters below are searching for? I bet because of Moriaty. Am I wrong? You are not welcome here, Nickson. Go away. You alone, your clothes stay here. You have your life, I think it's enough."

He said with a fat grin on his face.

"If you want, you may take your pants."

Oh my god, is he kididng ?! I should shoot him right in the face....but that would only cause Sally to crush me in an instant... Let's see how I can take advantage of this !

I beg you pardon ?! I don't think you're the one to tell me what to do or where to go...Plus : Why is everyone so interested in Moriaty ? Look, I never met that strange guy ! And from what I heard about him I don't want to meet him any time soon...

So what's your problem ? Are you a little bit angry, because there are so many other bad boys you have to share your big girl with ? Oh I guess so, huh ? Stop acting like a big baby, you're not the only person on earth. And what's even more important : You're not really having any form of pressure to make things happen the way you want them to. Shut up until you have something to arouse my interest.

Is that all ? You can leave then...

He glared at him without blinking an eye, waiting for him to leave again.

It's called privacy
... ever heard about that Mr. Bigmouth ?!

Monday, November 19th 2012, 11:16pm

Darien sat up after Sally placed Goto on her left knee. He decided to watch and see what happens between the two of them. He was too far away to hear anything they said but he could see their movements. And he barely noticed Nickson move his hand to where he kept his gun, and then move it away. Whatever was going on it wasn't going well. He looked at Goto, he and Goto got off on the wrong foot. But he had nothing against the guy, and he didn't want to see him shot. He knew that would break Sally's heart. Darien decided he had to step in and try and keep the peace. He looked up at Sally.

Sally! I'm sorry to interupt but I have some important information for Goto. May I please speak with him and Nickson?
Clothing: sneakers, jeans, t-shirt, black leather duster, and his signature hat.

Monday, November 19th 2012, 11:21pm

Nickson starts arguing with Goto almost immediately. From my right hand, I hear Darien say:
"Sally! I'm sorry to interrupt but I have some important information for Goto. May I please speak with him and Nickson?"

I trust Darien much more than Nickson, who had earlier told Darien he "had a job to do" and was "sponsored" by Moriarty.

I nod to Darien, and carefully pick him up and place him on my left knee near the other two.

Tuesday, November 20th 2012, 12:00am

Sally nods at Darien and gently places him on her knee with Goto and Nickson. Just as she had him at least 10 feet above her knee he jumped from her fingers and landed crouching with his guitar on his back and his cane in hand. Damn there is nothing like a good entrance he though. Then he stood up and walked between both men making sure to keep Nickson in reach of his sword, which was still sheathed. He didn't plan on using it but paranoia is a funny thing.

Evening Goto, good to see you again. I can see you gentlemen are right in the middle of killing each other so I thought I'd come over to let you know, he looks over at Nickson while still speaking to Goto. He has a gun.

unrealgiant

Assistant

Tuesday, November 20th 2012, 12:18am

Ghazal stood very near with the fire. He loved this pleasantly warm around while grazing and nothing yet brought him from the rest. This break for Ghazal and of course for me was one more chance to think over the military.

Nathan think while sitting at the campfire: "I could not believe yet that I have been tracked down, but then my father occurred to me who lived still in down under australia. We had ourselves instructed to only have very sparse contact to each other, thus the chance to be tracked down was very low. Until now, in any case. We stood in contact about a radio equipment which we have stolen at that time with the military without whom just one somewhat had noted of it. I and especially my father, by his many years' affiliation to the military, had brought ourself various friends. But after our disappearance, we also broke these contacts because we couldn´t be sure that perhaps to us nobody could betray."

"Hopefully he would stay still alive. For now I couldn´t get in contact. My ranch is supervised with certainty by the military, so that I must find another possibility that I can posthear whether everything is in order. The whole reflexion, Nathan again reminded of his active time with the military and of his extraordinary skills which he had acquired in this time and had refined with the time on and on. Very deeply sunken into my thoughts, I stared in the blazing fire so that I perceived only the grazing and nuzzlings of Ghazal."

Everthing was... calming. He had completely faded out his whole environment for one moment.
Nathan Dendrik

Tuesday, November 20th 2012, 12:23am

As my fingers approach my knee, I'm surprised to feel Darien squirm free and drop down onto my jeans. Quite an athletic little fellow, I think.

He steps between the two men and says:
"Evening Goto, good to see you again. I can see you gentlemen are right in the middle of killing each other so I thought I'd come over to let you know, he has a gun."

Fuck! Goto's in danger! I think. I've got both hands free now. Instead of putting my left hand back on my thigh, I casually lower it down onto the ground, putting my thumb and index finger on either side of Crash. I look down at the tiny soldiers, and then back at the standoff on my knee. But I keep tabs on them out of the corner of my eye.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests