You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Giants and the City Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MUSE X

Intern

• "MUSE X" started this thread

Tuesday, September 18th 2012, 8:02pm

What is your favourite chapter of Gatc??

What is your favourite chapter of Gatc??

Available choices for this poll are 2

Well, my favourite chapter of the story is the chapter 2, and second option the chapter 3, here are the best pics of ahsley, for me the best girl, I love her body, face, miniskirt, sandals, heels, all!! and in the chapter are great pov pics of she sitting and her feet, really sexy for me, truly awesome, and part of the chapter 3 I love also the sexy boots of Scarlett, also a godness but I want more of ashley...

Only my favourite chapters but all the comic is fucking awesome!!!! :thumbsup:
MUSE X.---------------- :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbdown: :sleeping: :evil: :cursing: ?( 8| X( :love: :S :huh: :huh: :rolleyes: ;( ^^ :D 8) :P ;) :( :) :whistling: :evil:

Tuesday, September 18th 2012, 8:50pm

Made a inquiry out of it ;)

thanks for your post :D

RP-Info:
Height: 5,7 ft
Clothing: Fedora, Dark Sunglasses, Head wrapped in bandages, worn trenchcoat over black business suit, white shirt and red tie. And a pink flower on the left chest.

Achievements:

Sebastian321

Senior Co-Producer

Tuesday, September 18th 2012, 9:06pm

I can't really choose two of them because I see all the chapters as a complete artwork :D

but...whew...okok ^^

Chapter 3 because of the first interaction between Mark, Sebastian, Gabriel, Veronica and Anna with the girls ( I love the pic where Sebastian finally stands in

front of Ashley's gigantic sandalled foot :love: )!.

And Chapter 4 so far because we can finally learn something about the girls background, their weaknesses...simply said: her character in truest sense of the word! :)
Yours sincerely,
Sebastian321, Senior Manager

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Beware! Blooded RPLER! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

stastny1986

Community Manager

Tuesday, September 18th 2012, 9:14pm

My favorite chapters so far have to be chapter 2 and 3. Chapter 2 was the first time we really got to see the girls walk around the city and get to know them. And chapter 3 is were the story for me started to get very interesting.
Name: The Stastny
Height: 6,1ft
Weight: 154lbs
Hair: unkempt, Medium length, Greasy brown
Eyes: Unnatural red
Skin/Build: Slightly pale, Very skinny
clothing: Tuxedo with fake ruby's on front, top hat.
Personality: Unpredictable, Stubborn, Paranoid.

Tuesday, September 18th 2012, 10:01pm

For me the 3rd chapter was the most fun to do ^^ I especially enjoyed doing the part with Janine and Scarlett, when they held the tinies in their hands. I really had my pleasure with scarletts phobia too and how she hedged at picking the tiny people up. Poor "little" Scarlett ^^ I often feel sympathy with her...

And hello Stastny! Nice to see you again :)

RP-Info:
Height: 5,7 ft
Clothing: Fedora, Dark Sunglasses, Head wrapped in bandages, worn trenchcoat over black business suit, white shirt and red tie. And a pink flower on the left chest.

Achievements:

Tuesday, September 18th 2012, 11:30pm

All of them were good.

But I chose the first.because I really liked the giants's entrance :) to the city

MUSE X

Intern

• "MUSE X" started this thread

Wednesday, September 19th 2012, 1:48am

Yeah, I'm agree with you, I love that pic of Ashley's sandalled foot when she is sitting, like I'm Sebastian, also a tiny insect unseen by the giantess Ashley, I love that pic, probably my favourite, truly a work of art!!
I can't really choose two of them because I see all the chapters as a complete artwork :D

but...whew...okok ^^

Chapter 3 because of the first interaction between Mark, Sebastian, Gabriel, Veronica and Anna with the girls ( I love the pic where Sebastian finally stands in

front of Ashley's gigantic sandalled foot :love: )!.

And Chapter 4 so far because we can finally learn something about the girls background, their weaknesses...simply said: her character in truest sense of the word! :)
MUSE X.---------------- :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbdown: :sleeping: :evil: :cursing: ?( 8| X( :love: :S :huh: :huh: :rolleyes: ;( ^^ :D 8) :P ;) :( :) :whistling: :evil:

Wednesday, September 19th 2012, 2:24pm

Chapter 1 and 4a

First time seeing the girls subscribe and kept up to date since, and 4a because I was hoping for a sub chapter like that :>

Saturday, September 29th 2012, 2:17am

Definitely Chapter 3. That had my favorite scene with Janine at the big gathering with her, Scarlet, Mrs. Flowers, Wemby, and the others in the park. Janine is probably my favorite character, and the scene with her picking up the two school girls - especially that close shot of her face - was great.

Chapter 2 is a close second. I'm not too big on feet, but I particularly liked Julia's inability to walk around in the city with the others because of the size of her feet. It was also, as others have said, the first time we really got to see them interacting with the city and people in general, so it was definitely a good chapter.
The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Creyd Dashiro

Unregistered

Monday, October 15th 2012, 9:57pm

chapter four so many refences and play on words of stuff and the conclusion was perfect. i'm really curious to the hinting at the very end.

Mark Benton

Senior Staff Manager

Monday, October 22nd 2012, 8:35am

After much cogitation, I decided my favorite chapter so far is chapter 3, because that's where Scarlett loses her fear of us and discovers both that we're people, and that she's a goddess.
----------------------------------------------------------
Name: Mark Benton
Height: 5ft 11.5in
Build: 200lb, muscular
Look: Green eyes, dark wavy hair, light tan
Dress: Black leather jacket, v-neck tee or dress shirt, jeans, leather shoes

Monday, October 22nd 2012, 1:57pm

I appreciated the chapter 3 part 2 with the story with only Scarlett, her boots and Gabriel...It was so epic!!! I remember that I have waited all the day until the evening, going each 10 min and 10 min on the site, to get this part of the comic...

So nice, But of course, the rest of the comic is incredible too ^^

Strat

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests